The Boston Police Superior Officers Federation was established in 1963. On October 8, 1969 an “Articles of Organization” was filed under Mass General Laws Ch. 180, Sec. 3 to make it a corporation known as the Boston Police Collective Bargaining Federation, Inc.
- Awakened by an active shooter: 5 lessons learned
- Fitzgerald: Saluting valor of Boston’s finest
- The Ongoing Challenges for Law Enforcement
- New York Police Department Fires Back at Crime-Data Accusations
- MAN IMPERSONATING POLICE OFFICER PULLS OVER REAL COP IN NEW JERSEY, POLICE SAY