The Boston Police Superior Officers Federation was established in 1963. On October 8, 1969 an “Articles of Organization” was filed under Mass General Laws Ch. 180, Sec. 3 to make it a corporation known as the Boston Police Collective Bargaining Federation, Inc.
- In Nod to Law Enforcement in Apple Case, Obama Ends Attempt to Straddle Privacy Divide
- How Technology Is Changing Law Enforcement
- Fitzgerald: Saluting valor of Boston’s finest
- The Future of Facial Recognition Technology (FRT) in Law Enforcement
- Supreme Court without Scalia divided over giving police more leeway to stop people